Monday, June 06, 2005

10th May – Toronto

We went paddle boating by the lake today! The only thing I felt was missing was marinelife..I mean it would be nice to see a few alligators or seals at your doorstep…but oh well…haha. Instead, I encountered one of the smallest creatures and yet for more than a week to come, would create havoc for me….SANDFLIES….they were swarming all over me…But the initial bites weren’t bad, for the full effects would be felt much later. We played friskee and Hannah, as usual “tekaned” me by incessantly throwing it into the water…tough luck 

We drove towards Toronto down town to do a little shopping…nothing much…except the usual city shops etc etc. And finally concluded our Toronto stay with dinner at a Chinese restaurant again. Yesterday’s was better. We soon bade farewell with Hannah and Joseph before the night drive towards the French-Canadian city of Montreal.