Final Chapters in Pennsylvania State University (Part 2)
The day was spend packing all my stuff..which eventually turned out to be 4 bags of stuff...probably adding to more than 70kg easily. Everything seemed so much quiter here, with quite a number of students gone home already. And I kinda finished around 3pm, and as Ji Won wanted me to go over to her place today I did so at 4pm oddish. Downloaded songs in her room and helped her pack...omg...she had 8 boxes / luggages...can fight with hannah already.
We then went out for dinner with the Singapore gang, Bee Yan and Yih Pin. It was kinda like a final dinner together...I'll remember Bee Yan as a motherly lady, who's always smiling and every so warm. We then headed back to Mcelwain and I chilled at Mil's and Sharon's room....before heading back to my room to do final packing...
The walk back was quiet, lonely and deeply reflective as the thought of the warm memories lingered at the back of my mind...I decided to skip the party at May & Sues as I know I needed the rest...for tomorrow will be a really long day helping Jiwon and Sharon move their stuff...and for safety's sake...for I was driving alone...
Alas...departure beckons...
We then went out for dinner with the Singapore gang, Bee Yan and Yih Pin. It was kinda like a final dinner together...I'll remember Bee Yan as a motherly lady, who's always smiling and every so warm. We then headed back to Mcelwain and I chilled at Mil's and Sharon's room....before heading back to my room to do final packing...
The walk back was quiet, lonely and deeply reflective as the thought of the warm memories lingered at the back of my mind...I decided to skip the party at May & Sues as I know I needed the rest...for tomorrow will be a really long day helping Jiwon and Sharon move their stuff...and for safety's sake...for I was driving alone...
Alas...departure beckons...


<< Home