13/03/2005 Sunday – Drive Back to State College
This was the final day…the long hard drove 800 miles back to State College. We pushed off at 7.30am. The drivers were hardest hit…I was feeling fatigued from all the driving and running the daily activities…I had to ask Jessica to take over for a couple of hours. We eventually reached State college at 7pm and boy…it felt as though we were going back to the Kampong…the weather sucked, and worst of all…it was COLD. Oh well…all good things must come to an end rite? Went straignt for dinner at Kimchi’s, a Korean restaurant.
Soon after dropping everyone off into their respective halls, Hanwei, Hannah, Jiwon and myself returned the car at the State College Airport.
This trip seemed timeless….for every moment that I breath, I am reminded by the wonderful memories of the warm Florida weather, the great company, and the road trip adventure….
Soon after dropping everyone off into their respective halls, Hanwei, Hannah, Jiwon and myself returned the car at the State College Airport.
This trip seemed timeless….for every moment that I breath, I am reminded by the wonderful memories of the warm Florida weather, the great company, and the road trip adventure….


<< Home