Wednesday, March 23, 2005

08/03/2005 Tuesday – Daytona Beach

We drove up to Orlando today to do some shopping at the largest Factory outlet in America, the Belz Factory Outlet. We first had a good and sumptuous Chinese buffet lunch at a nearby restaurant called Bill Wong. I’ll go back there again….it was absolutely good. Can you imagine, it had Singapore curry bee hoon??? Almost died eating it. Ha. The Korean gals and the other 2 Singapore guys left in the car and wandered around to a nearby lake, while I accompanied the girls shopping…well kind of as we all split up. The mall was huge, as it was split into 4 sub malls. You’de absolutely have to take at least half a day to adequately browse through all the stuff. I bought myself 3 business shirts, a street wear nike shoes for only $29.90! And a camouflaged fanny pouch for $14.98! Very cool. Nang, who had absolutely no sense of direction got lost in the mall vicinity, and took him one bloody hour to find his was back to the car…..gosh. And he was really panicky when he told me he was lost…The other guys in the car were lost too…in all we spent 1.30 hours wasting time waiting for nuts…but at least we bought a lot of stuff 

Jinny made a killer request again…we all had to go back to the bloody gas station which she thought she left her f###### sunglasses there….guess where she found it? In the F*******…If I could read all the girl’s minds, they were practically on the verge of strangling her…I guess she could also sense the animosity that the girls were showing…